Support
FastFocus Support
We're here to help you get the most out of FastFocus.
Need help? Contact us at:
thehelper1975@gmail.comFrequently Asked Questions
How do I start a fast?
From the home screen, tap the "Start Fast" button. You can choose from preset fasting plans or create a custom duration.
How do I restore my premium subscription?
Open the app, go to the paywall screen, and tap "Restore Purchase" at the top. Your subscription will be restored if it's active on your Apple ID.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Subscriptions are managed through your Apple ID. Go to Settings → [Your Name] → Subscriptions → FastFocus → Cancel Subscription. Or visit Manage Subscriptions.
How do I connect to Apple Health?
FastFocus will ask for Apple Health permissions when you first use features that require it. You can also manage permissions in Settings → Health → Data Access & Devices → FastFocus.
How do I delete my account?
Go to Settings → Account → Delete Account. This will permanently delete all your data from our servers.
My data isn't syncing between devices
Make sure you're signed in with the same account on both devices. Go to Settings to check your account status and sign in if needed.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire